Our Player Development Program is open for all children born 2013 through to children born 2003, with the training sessions organised into age and ability specific groups.
Please see below confirmation of our Term 1 venues and session times, and confirm your child’s registration by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or completing our online registration form.
Monday, 11th February to Monday, 8th April
• Lords Sport & Recreation Centre, Subiaco
• Okely Lorraine Reserve, Carine
Tuesday, 12th February to Tuesday, 9th April
• Peelwood Reserve, Halls Head
Wednesday, 13th February to Wednesday, 10th April
• St Johns Wood Playing Fields, Mt Claremont
Thursday, 14th February to Thursday, 11th April
• Visko Park Area 5, Yangebup
Friday, 15th February to Friday, 12th April
• West Leederville Bowling Club, West Leederville
• Ellenbrook Sports Hub, Aveley
• 4.00pm to 5.00pm – Players Born 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
• 5.00pm to 6.00pm – Players Born 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003
The cost to attend the 9-Week Program will be $219.
Simply email us to register your child and let us know which venue and day your child would like to attend.
PFT are also running a new games program which allows young footballers to experience a fun and intense hour of games each week.
The details for the PFT Games Program are as follows:
Thursday 21st February – Thursday 11th April (8 Weeks)
Lords Sport & Recreation Centre, Subiaco
- 3.45pm to 4.45pm – Players Born 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- 4.45pm to 5.45pm – Players Born 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003
Saturday 23rd February – Thursday 13th April (8 Weeks)
St Johns Wood Playing Fields, Mt Claremont
- 8.30am to 9.30am – All Players Welcome
The cost to attend the program will be $179 for the full 8 Weeks.
The games program will include:
- 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 Games
- 5 v 5 Futsal Matches
- Numerous special twists:
- Player Cards
- Music PowerPlay (Double Goals)
- Overloads – 2v1, 3v2
- Secret Goal
- Penalty Shootouts
- & Lots lots more
Should you require any further advice on your child’s development please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you all back for what we believe will be a wonderful 2019!