On Tuesday, 17th March the Football Federation Australia issued a statement which highlighted the postponement of all football activities through to Tuesday, 14th April.
Pro Football Training will be adhering to this directive and as such our Advanced Development Program, SELECT Program, Goalkeeper Program, School Programs and Lets Just Play Programs have been suspended meaning that as of today, Wednesday, 18th March, there will be NO Session running at the following locations:
- Area 5 Football, Wembley
- Beale Park, Spearwood
- Dunsborough Playing Fields, Dunsborough
- Ellenbrook Sports Hub, Avely
- Georgiana Molloy Anglican School, Busselton
- Hay Park South, Bunbury
- John XXII College, Mt Claremont
- Leschenault Playing Field, Australind
- Lords Sport & Recreation Centre, Subiaco
- Okely Lorraine Reserve, Carine
- Peelwood Reserve, Mandurah
- St Johns Primary School, Scarborough
- St Johns Wood Playing Field, Mt Claremont
- St Mary MacKillop, Busselton
- WA Athletics Stadium, Mt Claremont
We will keep in touch with everyone via email, especially if circumstances were to change.
We would like to thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding at this difficult time, health and well-being are of paramount importance and we hope everyone stays healthy and safe.
Look forward to seeing you back at training again very soon!