Pro Football Training are delighted to announce a partnership with Pro Futsal and the launch of our School Holiday Futsal Clinic.
Since launching Pro Football Training in 2009 we have been delighted to play a part in thousands of player’s development. Many of the PFT Graduates are now playing a professional clubs and in USA Colleges. We are delighted to work alongside Pro Futsal and offer our clinic to children all over Perth.
Pro Futsal Centres are dedicated playing and training venues for the development of any player and provides the very best of opportunities available, so it is with great pleasure that we can officially announce that Pro Football Training programs will now also be available at the Pro Futsal Centre in Bibra lake.
Eldon Abrahams, Pro Futsal Australia CEO
Please see below all the clinic details.
Monday, 15th January, to Thursday, 18th January 2018
Players Born 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 (all children will be placed in age appropriate training groups)
Time: 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Each day the players will experience the following and much much more!
- Learn the PFT Way from our professional coaching staff
- Technical and Tactical Training for your 2018 Futsal and Football seasons
- Small Sided Games inspired by Professional Football Academies.
- Football Presentations on the importance of a Healthy Diet, Goal Setting, Positive Mindset which are all aimed at relevant age groups.
- Engagement and a Guarantee that they will have a Fun and Positive Learning Experience.
- The Opportunity to be identified for our many term based development programs
To register your child for the Clinic please reply to email@example.com with the following details:
Child’s Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Any Existing Medical Conditions:
Registration for this event closes on Wednesday, 10th January, please confirm your child’s place as soon as possible as we expect that this program will sell out quickly!!!